AGRP HOLDINGS PTE. LTD is a company duly registered under the laws of Singapore with registration number 201720259R, EXEMPT PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES, registered on JULY 19, 2017 , located at 190 MIDDLE ROAD #19-05 FORTUNE CENTRE SINGAPORE (188979). The company is the Parent or Holding company over subsidiaries of Ashok group of companies worldwide. In general, the company is engaged in business and management consultancy services.
AGRP envisioned as one of the fastest growing companies worldwide. Globally one of the largest and most diverse investment companies, AGRP Holding has developed a strong, cohesive vision to lead our current and future investment strategy.
It is the mission of AGRP HOLDINGS to efficiently and effectively provide support services over its group of companies to the fullest extent allowed by the applicable statutes of every state and to deliver complete, reliable and good capital outlays to its customers.
AGRP’s business, marketing and financial strategies are implemented across different markets and sectors on the basis of scientific methods and careful analysis of the local, regional and global market dynamics. We have an in-depth understanding of the most promising business opportunities in a variety of sectors, including private equity, technology solutions, foreign exchange, training, management support assistance, business process outsource services business consultancy, and food and beverages distribution.
Leading towards the most innovative and established holding company bringing forward its subsidiaries, independently operating within its undertaking, but working with one and the same objective of providing the best products, supports and services not only to our customers, external partners but as well as to the members of our organization.
Quality Policy and Objective
The Management is fully committed to provide quality of service to our customers and other external providers, by considering and meeting their expectations, assist them by providing profit-reliable platform, ensure protection of their business interest, return of capital and transparent business outlays and transactions.
AGRP HOLDING’s investment strategy is founded on core investment principles:
- Investment in high performance and leading innovative industries– we believe in the benefits brought about by the innovations and technology advancement which our current and future generations are now benefiting.
- Long-term investment approach– we strive for long-term investment and seek businesses with strong management teams that are capable of delivering sustained growth and continuously strong returns. We continue to support management teams while seeking to be active investors. These active investment positions are large enough to give AGRP a voice in the strategic management of our portfolio companies.
- Extract value from underperforming assets– AGRP are experienced in acquiring and extracting additional value from underperforming and undervalued assets. We seek opportunities with the potential to unlock value based on the experience and management expertise of our management team.
- Focus on core growth and value-added industry sectors– our reputation has been achieved through a focus on growth sectors where value can be added. Predominantly these sectors are foreign exchange trading, technology solutions, dealer in securities, financial ways and management literacy trainings, food and beverages distribution and business consultancies sectors.
- Network of contacts– AGRP has developed an extensive contacts among business leaders globally. These contacts allow us to gain access to positive investment opportunities and create synergies among separate assets.
As a major company with global interests, AGRP is committed in operating to the very highest ethical and moral standards. This common goal is extended to our company’s ever-growing portfolio of investments.